Thursday 6 August 2015

Day 25: Hubble, Bubble, toil and trouble.

OK, I know that the quote is off and that it should be "Double, double, toil and trouble", but that doesn't include the word "bubble", which is the key here.

I finally arrive at the Bubble nebula. My excitement has been building as I approach it, with incredible views here and here.

Inside, the nebula doesn't contain many stars. However, I took the time to record they location using the ed-systems tool.

Inside the nebula, the view is very blue.

After recording the stars inside, I view the results of my travels using the ED Discovery application. My travels can be seen as the (very small) red dots leading off to the top left.

________________________________________________________________________________
'Elite', the Elite logo, the Elite: Dangerous logo, 'Frontier' and the Frontier logo are registered trademarks of Frontier Developments Plc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment